Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Read the attached case study and answer the following questions.
1. What long-term economic and political problems does Saudi Arabia face?
2. How might the reforms proposed by Muhammad bin Salman potentially address these problems? Who will gain from these reforms? Who might object and push back against them?
3. Current plans for Saudi Aramco call for the state-owned oil company to be privatized. An initial public offering (IPO) is tentatively scheduled for 2021. What are the potential benefits to Saudi Arabia of privatizing Saudi Aramco? Is there a downside?
4. Is it morally correct for international businesses to invest in a country that denies basic rights to women?
5. Is it morally correct for international businesses to invest in an autocratic country where the current leader has been implicated in ordering the murder of one of his critics?
Your paper needs to be at least four full pages in length excluding the title and reference pages. You must include at least two credible scholarly sources that are no older than 5 years in your assignment. The paper must be in the APA format, include a title/cover page, in-text citations, and a properly formatted reference section.